Learn how to manage money efficiently at home or in business.
Understand how money works; get a grasp on financial terminology; learn how to get better deals when borrowing, spending or investing.
What this Course Covers
There are ten lessons:
1. Financial Terminology
2. Planning and Managing Money
3. Borrowing - Loans, overdrafts, credits cards, financing
4. Buying - What to look for, consumer protection, using credit
5. The Money Market
6. Investing - Property, stocks, bonds, insurance, antiques
7. Risk and Superannuation
8. Reducing Costs
9. Banks - How they can help you
10. Communication - dealing with financial experts, accountants, banks